Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, November 25, 2007

I have been tagged (a few times)

Here are 6 things about me you might not know...

1. I have three sisters and three daughters (and three sisters-in-law, come to think of it.)
My husband is convinced that my mom taught us some voodoo or something to only have baby girls. True, I have only one nephew on my side of the family, but there was no trick involved.

2. I was the president of the Future Homemakers of America and the Home Ec Sterling scholar in high school and now my house usually looks like a bomb went off. It was easier to multi-task, cook, clean, and be crafty before I had kids. Now most of those things get done, but cleaning is last on my list. Sorry, honey.

3. I know that "On the 13th day of January 1851, the seeds of earth awaited birth beneath the desert sun. Into that frozen valley (Parowan) came a hearty Mormon band...etc...sage and grease wood stir a pie (or up high), a lake of salt and alkali, Indians called it Parowan, evil waters, bad for man. That's for Val and Lacie...

4. Here's a shocker- I tend to take on more than I should and have a hard time saying NO when people ask for something. Luckily, I work best under pressure and everything turns out OK.

5. I once plunged into the ocean in a para sailing mishap.

6. In my life I have been a cub, a bruin, a Bengal, a Rebel, and a badger, but I will always be a Ute!

So there you have it.

Here are the rules: 1. Each person list 6 facts/habits about themselves. 2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.

I am tagging Ali, Lisa, Emily, April, Tara, and Kat

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I can not believe you know that! You are a little weird! Good to see the girls! Baby is growing up fast. Maybe we could meet. Finals are over Wed. and my mom is moving to Orem area. So we'll be up lots. The girls are all super beautiful. XO

Matt and Valerie said...

Hey Bean,
I had the biggest smile on my face as I was reading the lyrics to the Parowan song. What a great memory to recall that after what, 11 years? I guess the old Mother town really made an impression. :-) It's not everywhere you can go and find your roommate by driving around looking for her car. Good times, good times......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...