Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Peanut Butter cookies- easiest thing ever!

I have had a crazy homework week. (Made crazier by cramming a lot into the last three days since I spent too much time watching Chuck on nbc.com on my handy dandy notebook computer.) All I have for you is a tasty & rediculously simple cookie recipe!

Amazing Peanut Butter Cookies-from Jessica of Little Birdie Secrets
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. baking soda
1 cup milk chocolate chips


Mix together and bake on a cookie sheet in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.

This is her picture, but mine looked pretty much the same, except that I used a cookie scoop and then used a fork to mash the dough ball down and make a design. They were a huge hit and THEY DON"T HAVE ANY FLOUR!! Two of my dearly beloveds have recently been diagnosed with Celiac's disease, so anything fun I can find for them is a bonus.

These were super easy and fool proof. I don't always have the best luck with cookies, but even I couldn't botch these. It made about two dozen. I took mine to a Relief Society cookie swao this morning where they got rave reviews. Now it's your turn to wow someone with your cookie prowess! For other recipes, visit Little Birdie Secrets for their virtual cookie exchange! Let me know how it goes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...