Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Grocery Smarts class

Back by popular demand, I am hosting a Grocery Smarts class on Thursday, March 4th at 7 pm. It will be at my church in the West Jordan/Kearns area. (Right by the Utah Olympic Oval.) It's not a church activity, it hold more people than my living room does. :)

Grocery Smarts is a free website that matches weekly grocery store sales with coupons from newspapers, mail, & printable online coupons. I have saved tons of money using this system and it is easy and not terribly time-consuming. There is no obligation and nothing to buy unless you want to get a newspaper subscription for the coupons. Even that is not necessary to save big $!

All are welcome & feel free to bring a friend. We will also be having treats of you'd like to bring something to share- totally optional.

Let me know if you are interested & I will send you the details.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...