Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Last day to vote for Baby Prestwich!

Today is the final day to vote in Harmons Grocery Stores facebook baby photo contest. Here's the link!

When you follow that link, make sure you LIKE Harmon's page then LIKE her picture. (same picture as this post)

If you already voted, leave me a comment so I can thank you! If you have a spouse/child/parent/ sibling/neighbor/clergy man/barber/landscaper/ babysitter/street sweeper/evil twin or anyone in between that has a facebook account and could be forced reasonably persuaded to vote, please ask them.

I thank you. My baby thanks you. My dead great great grandmother thanks you. (Her name was Eliza too) Blessings on you and your baby and your dead relatives, too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...