Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Six months already




Lydia is six months old today. I can't believe how the time has flown! She had a check up today and is perfect! She is right at 50% for her height (25 1/4 in) and weight (16 lbs 5 oz) and 75 % for her head circumference (17 inches). She is starting to enjoy cereal and baby food more. She tries to roll, but HATES being on her tummy. She sits for a little while before tipping over. (Darn giant head!) Still not much hair to speak of. She smiles and giggles and talks to us all day. So sweet!!

She is such an angel! I can't imagine our family without her. When I think at how close we came to losing her or me when she was born, it really scares me! So many things can go wrong, but we are so blessed!

Here are some recent pictures of her.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...