Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

ABC Tag

A, B, C...all about ME ME!
(This was from Hill's blog...)

A: AGE 31

B: Band listening to right now: Simon & Garfunkel

C: Career Future: Still pondering nursing school...

D: Dad's Name: Gary

E: Easiest person to talk to: Aimi

F: Favorite song: In My Life, Beatles

G: Gummy Bears or Worms? worms

H: Hobby: lately-sewing baby crafts

I: Instruments: Piano, recorder

J: Job: Mommy

K: Kids: 3

L: Longest car ride ever: Bus ride all over western Russia- very worth it!

M: Mom's name: Barbara

N: Number of boyfriends/girlfriends: Only you, Tim.

O: Olives: black

P: Phobia: I really don't like the dark! I am freaked out about people sneaking up behind me!

Q: Quote: "Welcome the task that takes you beyond yourself." or "Go where you're needed, do waht you can." Both from Louise Y Robison, former RS general president.

R: Reason to smile:Besides my girls? Spring! My crocus plants are trying to bloom!

S: Song you sang last: Five Little Monkeys Swinging through the Trees.

T: Time you wake up: 5:45 on Curves days, 6:50 on other days.

U: Unknown fact about me: I was chosen as a county delegate at a caucus last night & I wasn't even in attendance. Thanks, guys!

V: Vegetable you hate: brussel sprouts

W: Worst habit: watching too much TV

X:X-rays you've had: dental xrays, arms, wrists, knee, lungs, ultra sounds for babies

Yummy food: Mexican- REAL Mexican! Mole, posole, and Salvadorena pupusa!

Z: Zodiac sign: Scorpio



I anyone else who wants to do this one.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

You didn't specify that you play the recorder with your NOSE! That's a very important bit of info. I'm glad you did this because the people I tagged didn't do it, so thanks for filling in for them :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...