Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pint-sized PMS

Lydia just had an absolute freak out when I didn't do her hair the way she wanted it. "No, Mom, like Emily (Coates)!" I didn't know she had such strong opinions about one pony tail vs. two pig tails.

Then to add insult to injury I put in a yellow bow when she obviously had planned to wear the pink flower clippies. HYSTERIA! She started pulling on the bow and almost undid the whole hair-do. I did compromise & change clippies. She still sobbed on my shoulder for a few minutes.

Do you know she's only two? Neither does she!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it. I will take it as a compliment that she likes my Emily's hair so much. I just got done putting it in TWO pony tails before I read this. Oh, I fear what we will have to put up with over the next 16 years or so.

Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...