Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Even further behind than normal...

I used to be a great journal keeper- in high school & college, and for parts of my mission. Then life happened, I got busy & lazy. I said, "I scrapbook because I'm not a great journal writer."

Then came, "I blog because I am so bad at keeping up with my scrapbooks."
Now those who want to see what I'm doing day-to-day can find me on facebook. There is no real long-term memory preservation there, so I need to get my act together!

My sweet little laptop crashed & burned mid-November, but has returned home now. Thanks to my awesome bro-in-law Jake, my photos and documents are safe. I need to get them back on this computer so I can fill in the lost time.

For now, prepare to be inundated (hopefully) with so catch-up posts. cute pictures, blood drive updates, stories about Lydia's path of destruction and maybe even a few Christmas crafts- although the time for that is running out.

Anyway, you've been warned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...