Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 23, 2012

A few new items...

If you are in the market for a fun gift or just something new and fresh in your life, I have a few new items for you. (I need to freshen my craft blog before I direct traffic there!) 

Aprons- Child's $8, Adult $15.
I have a wide variety of fabric choices available.
                                     

 Carseat canopies. $20 to start, more if you want fancier fabric.
You can choose if you want ribbons to tie the cover to your handle, fabric ties, button straps or Velcro.

I also have many other items to choose from, especially baby items: hooded towels, Boppy covers, diaper pouches, pacifier straps, burp cloths, and more. Contact me if you are interested and we can find just the right thing for you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...