Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Time to refinance?

I really will blog a regular entry again someday, but in the meantime, here is a shameless plug for my awesome mortgage guy, who also happens to be my awesome dad.

If you are needing to refinance or are buying a new house, CALL MY DAD! He will take great care of you and is one of the best in the business. I know people always worry (rightly so) that they are getting taken advantage of when they get a mortgage. I have the same fear when buying a car! My dad is honest and knowledgeable about his business. He has been in the banking industry for all of my life, so he knows how to get things done.

Anyway, rates today for a 30 yr fixed loan are 5%, and for a 15 yr fixed they are at 4.5%- most people would be lowering their monthly payment at those rates. Keep in mind that with the recent financial crash, lenders have stricter requirements, so if your credit isn't great you rates may be higher. Call him and see what he can do for you! Tell him you know Corrine.

Gary Lloyd at Associated Mortgage 232-1466
(By the way, he didn't ask me to do this, I just want you to know where to go for a good experience and hopefully help you out.)

1 comment:

Tamara ViAnn said...

That's funny you mentioned this... our ARM was coming due so we were recently able to refinance for a 15 year at 4.5%. I was pretty stoked about that! Jared watched the rates go down to 4.25% one day even but we were locked in by then. Thanks for the info about your dad, we ended up going through our existing lender but it's good to know for the future.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...