Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 28, 2011

a craft project- love notes

While looking for something else completely (which I can't remember now) I found these treasures at the DI (Goodwill) and instantly knew what they would become. Thank you to whom ever got rid of the ugly print in the tacky gold speckled frame, the former owner of the three wooden hearts on ribbon and the person who donated the new-in-package wooden letters- my & my husband's initials!
 Enter a can of "Garnet" spray paint from Lowe's. (My faded yellow pail got painted, too.)
Next I will add some sheet music downloaded here. I plan to distress it with some gold ink.

Then, we'll see what happens. I just got the baby to sleep as I typed this one-handed. I'm going to see if I can get the project finished now. It has been hiding from Tim since Monday

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Can't wait to see what you make. I think it is really cool that you found those letters though. What are the chances you would find the exact two letters you need.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...