Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Craft clearance- aprons, bibs, hooded towel, burp cloths

Welcome! Come on in!

I have two of these blue polka dot aprons. Clearance price is $3 each. This is modeled on an average sized nine year old.

Extra large hooded towel- Cute fish fabric on the hood. Sale price $10.
 (Awkward picture, sorry.) Small girl apron with striped pocket. Modeled on a four year old. Sale price $5

 
Bandana bibs- perfect for snacking on Legos! Assorted colors left. $3 each. Modeled on a 1 year old.
 Cloth diaper burp cloths. Green camo, pink camo, or pink & brown stripes. $3 each. I also have a binky clip that matches the pink camo (not pictured) for $3. Great baby shower gifts!

Due to the chaos at my house right now, I'm not offering shipping. You can pick up or we can work out delivery. Leave me a message here or on facebook.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...