Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Remind me...

Now that we have survived the end of the school year, the 5K & fun run and Activity Days Day Camp, summer can being. I'm so behind on my blog as I was trying to keep up the race blog & facebook page & a few dozen other things, so I'm working on that. Did you know I got a new church calling? And Tim did too? Yeah, I'll catch you up...

See these cute little face? Remind me when they're trying to kill each other and destroying the house that I am so glad I'm here to raise them. When this picture was taken, I was only days beyond being nigh unto death. It still pains my heart- in a very real way- to imagine these girls without a mom. Takes my breath away.  Remind me how lucky I am to have kids & to be here to raise them. It is so true!
So, we're going to spend the rest of the week playing and laughing and whatever comes with that. Then I'll worry about documenting a few things for posterity!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...