Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Eaves dropping

I love to listen to the girls play and talk to eachother when they don't know I'm listening!
I heard Jenna telling Aubrey that Lydia and Makayla knew eachother before they were born because they were spirits in heaven before they were in their mommies' tummies. They had quite the little discussion about it! It's nice to know that they are hearing and learning something we say, because sometimes those ears don't work so well!

In other news, Jenna has tonsilitis. Since we saw nearly all of the cousins over the weekend, I thought I'd better let you know that she doesn't have anything contagious- just big, nasty tonsils! She's feeling a bit better today and is actually on a field trip to Wheeler Farm right now. (Yes, the Dr. said she could go if she felt like it)

There's our news for the day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...