Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, May 18, 2007

What a week!

This crazy week flew by! We are having garage sale mania & have spent the week getting ready for it. Today, the whole sale made $210, and I am hoping tomorrow will be eveb better. The weather is gorgeous, so we should have good traffic!

We also had kindergarten orientation on Wednesday. I can't believe Jenna is that old. She is so excited for school! We found out a friend from her preschool class this year will be in her class next year, so now she's even more excited. Next week is her preschool graduation, so that is adding to the excitement.

I can't believe how quickly they grow! Even my teeny baby doesn't seem so teeny any more. I wish I could hold her forever!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...