Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, October 19, 2007

Kindergarten Halloween party, etc

Today was Jenna's class Halloween party, since they will be off track during Halloween. I am the room mother, so we went in spite of the tonsils (or lack there of). She was a purple witch. This isn't the best picture, but it was all I could get out of her this morning. She was so set on going to the party, but you could tell she wasn't 100%.
This is the Halloween Twister game I made.
The kids had a great time! We also had a game where the kids put lots of marshmallows in their mouths and said "Trick or Treat" as well as a craft (paper plate spiders) and a snack (graham crackers that the kids frosted & decorated). It was really a fun morning!


Much to the chagrin of my husband, I also dressed up. I was Dora the Explorer. Luckily, I already have the poofy brown hair and a pink shirt, so the rest was easy!


This is a sneak peek at the cake I am working on for a baby shower tomorrow. There are little baby footprints, a ruffle boarder, and pearling. I will take a picture of the final product.

3 comments:

d.r. gib said...

she looks so cute. I wish we could've had a picture of you as Dora. Your twister turned out super cute! I am glad you put the orange stickers on the spiders.

Ali said...

So I have to say I agree ... you need to post a pic of you as Dora!

Anonymous said...

No Pictures of Dora

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...