Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 24, 2008

New crafts

Take a moment and look at my other blog if you are in the market for handcrafted items for kids. I make and sell things like Boppy covers, hooded towels, neck pillows, rice bags, and shopping cart seat covers. I don't have pictures of the cart covers yet, but I will work on that. If you have ever seen the "floppy" style cart covers, that's what I make. They cover the seat, sides by the seat, and the handle, so you and baby can avoid touching the cart. They will be $30 and are available in any fabric you like. Come take a look.

Also, my items will be available at boutiques March 14-15 in Spring City and Delta.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Corrine, I just found your blog and thought I would say hi. I am Tim's friend Nick Anderson's little sister (Janille). I have met you a few times. Your crafts are very cute! Good ideas. Tell Tim Hi.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...