Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, May 12, 2008

An invitation

To any interested parties:

We are having a yard sale on Saturday, May 31st. You are welcome to bring your things and make a few bucks. You will have to excuse my control-freak way of having a yard sale, but- hey- I know what works!

Let me know if you want to put anything in & I will get you more info. Last year all together we made almost $1000 combined, so it doesn't hurt to try.

We have a good location for a yard sale, built-in customers in my circle, and a biligual jefe (boss-me) that makes for a successful yard sale.

If you don't want to sell anything, please feel free to come shop!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

An open invitation to stangers on the internet??

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention your 10% cut.

Rhiannon said...

I'm in! Can we bring things up the night before? I have tons of things still in storage that are ready for a new home. Give me a call or email...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...