Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Recent projects

If you have called my house lately, I apologize if you had to listen to my sewing machine while we were talking. I have been sewing all sorts of things lately. Most of them were for the afore mentioned craft show, but I also made a few U of U rice bags...




and a shopping cart cover for Emma's birthday. It was by far my best one yet!
Speaking of birthdays, I made Tim a trout cake for his birthday party and a flower cake and cupcakes for our Mother's Day extravaganza...


2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Do you just not stop? Oh and nix on the yard sale. I forgot it's scandinavian festival weekend. And why are YOU not holding a booth there?

d.r. gib said...

They are all so cute. I love my shopping cart cover! Emma's turned out great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...