Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 14, 2008

Goats, and geese and ducks, oh my!

My friend, Janet, who I met at Curves, invited my to bring the girls to her family farm to feed the goats, geese, and ducks. It is on 1300 West right next to I 215. You can feed the geese and ducks in the canal from the road, but the goats are inside the farm. It was quite the experience walking through the goats, as they try to get your bread and butting each others' heads to stake their claim. The girls were a little nervous at first, but had a great time.

Goats are one of the few animals that Papa Jess doesn't have at his farm, so it was a fun change!

We rode in golf carts up to the area where the animals are, which the girls loved as much as anything! They are always ready for a new adventure...

Janet and Margie (another friend from Curves) had their grand kids there who were girls the same ages as mine, so it was really fun! I had to pry mine off the trampoline when it was time to go! Thanks, ladies for a really fun afternoon!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I love the pictures of my beautiful grand children- and to tunes are cool too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...