Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Multi-tasking mama

So, I was sitting at the kitchen table with my little computer paying my bills online with one hand while I held my baby with the other. She was nursing to her heart's content. Don't picture it. I said DON'T.

The phone rings. It is the pediatrician's office returning my call. I give her my credit card number to pay for Eliza's in-hospital care from 3 months ago. (Oops) I am reading the card with about a third of my left eye, since the other two thirds and my right eye are busy with other tasks. I am listening with one ear to her and the other ear is receiving questions from the older girls about where we put hats and gloves the last time we used them 5 months ago. I answer them with jerks of my head in various directions.

Not to be out done in the multi-tasking department, Eliza proved she, too, can do more than one thing at a time as she pooped the biggest blow-out of her short career. Well done! Even I don't eat and use the bathroom at the same time. This girl will go far!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Wow I thought I could Multi-task but you take the cake! Teach me master!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...