Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Words to live by...

Here are some invaluable bits of advice- free of charge. My gift to you. (And no, the person who *inspired* me to think about these things does not read my blog, so this isn't aimed at you.)

"Don't tell your neighbor how to water their lawn when your own house is on fire."
- from Corrine's (Invisible) Book of Wisdom pg 76

 "Unsolicited advice is generally unwelcome advice."
- ibid pg 4

"When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you."
author unknown

T.C.O.Y.- Take care of YOURSELF.
- Jim Bridger Elementary School's school rule #3

Mind your own beeswax.
- from 2nd grade, 1984


You will thank me someday.

Post edit: I was re-reading my post and noticed the irony. Did you catch it? I'm giving unsolicited advice about not giving unsolicited advice. Technically, you came here to read it, so I make no apologies. Ü

Random picture of a cute baby to soften the blow:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! If only "those" people would "get" these!

:)

Kelli said...

I will say that I would never listen to the words of advise because the voice alone is enough to send my brain thinking of other things.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...