Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New page in my book

I'm trying to get with the times. I have made a page with a list of some of our favorite books on CD that we like to listen to in the car. Take a look, it's in a book, Reading... oh wait. That was something else...

Do you have a favorite book that you and your family enjoy together?

If you don't click over to the page, I'm just going to tell you right now to find Richard Peck's books A Long way from Chicago, A Year Down Yonder, and A Season of Giving.  These are by FAR our family favorites. They are funny to grown ups & kids alike. The kids probably don't appreciate the nostalgia, but I cry at the end of each book. If you grew up in a small town, wish you grew up in a small town, were close to your grandparents or wish you were close to your grandparents, you will love to listen to these over and over!

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...