Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 3, 2012

Crazy girls

 
Eliza has this thing for shoes. Not HER shoes but everyone else's. Here she is at 5:30 in the morning walking around in Aubrey's galoshes. She prefers to clunk around in the dress up Cinderella glass slippers, but she will use whatever is handy. If I put her shoes on her, they will be off as fast as can be. I don't think she has made it through church with her shoes still on by the end. Maybe I will start putting her in Aubrey's shoes- they'd last longer!

This is a look at a typical shopping trip for us these days. Lydia skips and dances her way around the store while Eliza takes notes from her perch in the cart. I don't dare let Eliza out until she is 10- she has learned too many tricks from her mentor.

This particular trip ended with a dramatic flare as Lydia set her sights on the produce section with singleness of purpose. Not sassy, just determined. "I need a lime, Mom. I will get a lime if it's the LAST THING I DO!"

It almost was.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...