Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Get something for yourself!

Hope you had a great Valentine's day yesterday! We had fun. For us, it is more for the kids. We celebrated our anniversary two weeks ago, so V-Day is time to shower the kids with some extra love. 

If you didn't get what you were hoping for yesterday, why not pick something out for yourself! I've started making jewelry- mostly earrings. I'm going to open by boutique blog again soon, but in the mean time, here's something to get you started. 
Earrings are generally $5/ pair, $8 for two pairs

These cuties are ready for Easter dresses!

Rings are $7- on adjustable band, so they fit anyone. Even sausage fingers.

Customize a memory ring with a map of a place that's special to you! $7.

Aloha bobby pins $3 for the set. (Last set available)
There are also lots of other bobbies to choose from $1 per pin or $1.75 per pair.

You can see more on my facebook page under the album "Get something for yourself."

I will ship via USPS as needed. Leave me a message here, email me or facebook me to place your order. Some items are very limited in quantity, so order soon!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I love it all! The memory rings are sooo cool.

Anonymous said...

They are sooooooooooooooooo adorable

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...