Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 2, 2009

One for the record books-

That makes it sound interesting, anyway.

I let a whole week fly by and don't know where the time went. It was Jenna's last week off track for the year (mercifully) and we tried to do something fun, per her request. (Like we sat and stared at the wall for the previous three weeks)

So here's a re-cap for journaling purposes. I will not be offended if you stop reading now.

Sunday- New calling as gospel doctrine teacher. Note to self- don't slack off on my scripture study and then pray for help to study more diligently. Bad combination, prayer answered. I just feel bad for the class members who have to listen to me now. Ü

Monday- a fore mentioned FHE on 9th Article of Faith

Tuesday-Jenna fulfilled her lifelong dream of going to Kid's Club at the fitness center with Jaclyn Tues & Wed. In the afternoon, she came with me to the U, where I met with my {very young} academic advisor to map out my remaining college career. Not as bad a I thought. Jenna also enjoyed her first parking meter experience as well as a walk around President's Circle to examine the cool old buildings. She may have committed a crime when she came away with part of the James E. Talmage building, but I didn't see exactly how she got it, so I can't say for sure.

The girls also watched their new favorite show with me: The Biggest Loser. We were all sad that Filipe got voted off, but hey- the all kept Ron through the whole season, they have no one to blame but themselves!

Wednesday- I lost .2 pounds at WW. Barely a loss, but a loss none the less!

Thursday- Church History Museum downtown with Hillary and her girls. The kids LOVE the I am a Child of God exhibit. I thought it was closed, but no. I enjoyed a chuckle when we ran into our bishop outside the museum. He saw Jenna first and said hi to her. I was back a ways with the stroller and heard Hill ask in a concerned voice, "Jenna, do you know him?" No stranger danger, only our sweet bishop. We braved Smith's Marketplace with 5 little girls and on our way home we tracked down the Odd Fellow's Hall building that is being moved. Jenna LOVES the news and had been following the story, so we had to see it for ourselves. Ask her, she'll tell you all about it!

Thurs evening we have dance for 2 hours, followed by pizza night since Daddy was out of town!

Friday- Backyard Adventures with the Arvy cousins. Fun and exhausting!
Dinner with the missionaries and the Coates family- thanks for coming guys!

Saturday- girls went to G & G Lloyd's while mom and dad went to the Draper temple. Oh so lovely! Thanks G & G for tending!

Now we are all going to collapse in exhaustion before we start again tomorrow!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I can't believe another off track time came and went and we never got together. Let's not let that happen over the summer ok? I'm proud of you for your journaling and even more impressed with your weight loss! Way to go!!

Lisa Gibson said...

So what are your plans for college? I know you have been throwing around a lot of ideas for the past, how long have I known you now? 4 years? Have you decided?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...