Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 11, 2010

On hold

So, after much deliberation & agonizing I have decided not to take classes this semester. As you may have noticed last semester, I really don't like to get bad grades and I don't think I could give school my all this semester and still take care of my family, myself & the baby. I can hardly make dinner some days, so the thought of homework & tests was pushing me over the edge.

I am writing this here so in a month when I'm kicking myself for taking a break when I had barely started, I will remember that I prayed and prayed about this and felt no peace until I decided to drop my classes. It's not like I was one semester away from graduating, so it is not the end of the world. This is my last time with just Lydia and I don't want her to spend that time with PBS Kids while I'm studying!

So, there you go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one will fault you for this decision, except yourself, so just remember how you feel right now. It's okay! We all know that you would never just quit because it got hard. Everyone who knows you knows your amazing, and you push yourself harder than most. Take this time for yourself, and your family!

This Place is a Disaster! said...

Good for you - take action for yourself. Actively choose to care for your kids - don't passively do anything!

Laura said...

Sounds like a good choice to me, especially when you take the Spirit into account. You'll get there, this is just not the right time. Taking care of yourself and your family, especially the new baby, is the most important thing right now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...