Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 22, 2010

Time to catch up

Lots of fun things happened while I was busy with school last semester that I never documented. If I don't do it now, it might not happen. Feel free to skip the photo journal entries that are mainly for posterity's sake.
Halloween at Grandpa Great's- this is a fun tradition to have chili at my Grandpa's. This year the dinner was two doors down at Sharon & Eddie's.
Grandpa Lloyd and baby Jason (Arveseth).

Aubrey's bucket after the ward Trunk-o-treat

Lydia & Jenna's haul. I think each girl got as much candy as we passed out.

Reed, Aubrey, Jenna, Lydia- parking lot of the Parkwood Ward.
After the whirlwind trick or treating we continued to my parents' house where we took the girls and Abi & Emma around to a few more houses and then watched the U football game. Good times!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...