Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 7, 2010

Look who's nesting, too.

So, I feel like I have accomplished a few things today: bought and am washing fabric to make a baby blanket, advanced the laundry, cleaned out a closet, washed my front door & put up a summer door hanger instead of the spring one. I think I'm just going to sit by an air vent for the rest of the day.

But wait, there's more!

What's that baby bird sound? That would be eight newly-hatched pheasant chicks in the incubator in my garage. Tim is nesting too! There are about 12 more eggs that may or may not produce, but we'll have a small bird refuge here for a time. Don't worry, they will live at the farm rather than my house. Turns out there IS a mama bird at my house. It's just not me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...