Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Craft crap

Since I haven't been crafting much lately, I spend time looking at things other people make and pretending that their projects are gracing my walls, shelves and children.
Have I told you about Crap I've Made? I love this site! She makes fun things that I might actually make some day.

Some day soon I am going to use this technique/tutorial for a special project for a very special lady. I'm not sure if she reads my blog, so I won't give details until it has been delivered, but I am so excited!

Check out her fun ideas. She was even a guest on Good Things Utah a few weeks ago doing the bleach project.

Maybe it's her use of the word "crap" or her fondness for the dollar store as a source of inspiration, whatever it might be, I sure like this lady!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...