Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 30, 2011

Fiesta Pasta Salad

Bad picture of a yummy salad
I got this recipe from my sister, Courtney. I have no idea where she got it. Heaven, I guess. I am not a big pasta salad lover {largely due to my food texture issues  preferences} but this is awesome. There is so much going on that I forget it is really a pasta salad at heart.
 
Without further ado:

1 pk. colored pasta, cooked
1 can Kidney Beans, drained
1 can corn, drained
1 can Garbanzo beans, drained
1 can olives, drained and chopped
cubed cheese--as much as you want
tomatoes, chopped and also as much as you want
Combined all together.
 
DRESSING
1 pk. Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch Dip
2 cups buttermilk
2 cups mayo.
 
Mix well, pour over pasta and mix together well.

It makes a ton, so you might want to half the recipe or make sure you can give some as take-home prizes or something.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

This Place is a Disaster! said...

I'm a big fan of "fiesta" flavored things...Fiesta=cumin!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...