Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Making it {harder than it needs to be}

So, I thought we were done Christmas shopping. A thought I've had multiple times already. Then Jenna told me how excited she was to open the pjs we always give them on Christmas Eve. Ah man. They never crossed my mind. Since we are buying a new house next month, we're trying to to spend or accumulate much this month. I thought I'd see about making pajamas. My girls love long nightgowns, but it is nearly impossible to find cotton ones that work for our wide age range.

I found some women's sundresses on clearance at Walmart, bought a bag of boys undershirts and locked myself in my room all day Saturday. For $4 per kid, we've got some pjs. Eliza got stretch pants to match a t-shirt she already had. The pictures are a little odd, but I think they will be a hit. My kids are pretty easy to please and are especially sweet when it is something I made.



3 comments:

Jana said...

WOW...I am impressed! Those look awesome! They will love them.

This Place is a Disaster! said...

That is just rediculous!!! Sometimes I wish I had a girl child....some days!

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

Holy cow! I just saw this... you are AMAZING! So creative and resourceful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...