Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lydia's view of the world

If you are my friend on facebook, you see daily the funny and clever things Lydia says and does. She has her very own, very unique sense of humor and way of looking at life.

Two nights ago, we had our friends, the Lynches. over for dinner. They were asking the girls about their new school and things we've done since we moved. Colleen was asking Lydia if she went to a new preschool.

"Yes." {giggle giggle}
"Is it close by?"
"Yes." {more giggles}
"Where is it?"
"Haaa- you're sitting at my art table!" She laughed at her own joke like it was the funniest thing ever.

She amazes me. So many kids would have told you that they don't go to preschool anymore. They just stay home with mom and do workbooks. I love the way she looks at life!

I'll have to copy some of my Lydia posts to my blog to preserve her wit for generations to come!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...