Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Craft follow-up

Here's a crappy picture of what I made for Tim from the a fore mentioned things I spray painted. (I haven't the time to take nicer pics- sorry) I know it is presumptuous to say "T loves C" but when I put our initials the other way it looked like it said "CAT" which would be a strange thing to hang on our bedroom wall.

The paper behind the glass is the sheet music to the song "Longer" (Dan Fogleberg)- super cheesy, but I love that song. I printed them out small & inked the edges for a little variety and 'visual interest.' (Does that sound fancy, Nancy?)

So, there you go. A project finished-- took me 3 weeks to post, but I finished it. Some day I might hang it on the wall when things settle down around here. Hahahhahahahhahah!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way cute! good job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...