Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Somethin' happenin' here.

What it is ain't exactly clear.

I heard Buffalo Springfield on the radio last night and it brought back some good times in high school. No, I'm not that old. It reminded me of MUN & our big multi-media presentation. Remember?

*crickets chirping*

Nope, just me.

 (I have very strange eclectic music tastes & am pretty sure that no one knows the songs I'm referring to half of the time.)

So something exciting is happening tomorrow. I'm not at liberty to tell you at the moment. It will have to wait until after church.

Also happening after church and equally exciting- THE GIVEAWAY! You have until 6pm Mountain time to enter. You won't be sorry! If you already posted a few entries, keep it up. If you already followed my blog, leave a separate post telling me so. That counts!

For the random picture of the day: Awesome Cousin It costume from the elementary school Halloween carnival. This picture doesn't do it justice. I know you'll want to make one too!


So, check back tomorrow to see who won & to see what else was happening!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

As soon as I read the title and first line of your post I was brought immediately back to that classroom at Brighton, I know exactly what you're talking about! :)

Can't wait to hear what exciting thing is going to be announced after church-some sort of calling or something perhaps??? hmmmm.....

Unknown said...

Hill, I knew that if anyone remembered that song it would be you!
And, I'm the new Primary secretary! I am so excited!!

That's it.

Laura said...

So fun! I'm the Primary secretary in our ward and I love it!

The Van Horn's said...

Congrats on the new calling! I miss Primary so much. You are going to love it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...