Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Interview with Aubrey

My sisters interviewed their little ones and I thought it was funny so I thought I'd give it a try to. Aubrey answered all of these questions herself- some are a little strange, but here you go.

1. What is something that mom always says to you? Clean up your room.
2. What makes mom happy? When I do it. (clean room)
3. What makes mom sad? When I don't do it.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Do silly stuff
5. What was your mom like as a child? me
6. How old is your mom? 52
7. How tall is your mom? Up to here.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Watch me
9. What does your mom do when your not around? sew
10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for? for your family
11. What is your mom really good at? cutting, sewing
12. What is your mom not very good at? doing hair sometimes
13. What does your mom do for her job? This one is kind of tricky
14. What is your moms favorite food? green beans
15. What makes you proud of your mom? for doing something she asked you to
16. If your mom was a cartoon character who would she be? Daisy Duck
17. What do you and your mom do together? watch tv
18. How are you and your mom the same? Because we like each other
19. How are you and your mom different? Sometimes we don't watch tv with each other.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? you always help me do stuff
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? That he gives you kisses
22. Where is your moms favorite place to go? McDonald's

2 comments:

d.r. gib said...

Those were great answers. I think my favorite is that you are different because you don't watch tv together.

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

I laughed so hard! I don't know what is better that your favorite place to go is McDonalds or that you would be Daisy Duck. I love it all!

(I will get my posting up about being tagged... I lost my battery charger for my camera and just found it... I am on it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...