Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Photo tag

My sister Hillary tagged me. What you do is run around and take pictures of certain things in your home right now, as they are. No cleaning them up, be honest now.

First- pictures of what the family is doing right now. Such posers! No one else is home...


Next, pics of my laundry room. (Or rooms as the case may be.) This needed 3 pics. One of the washer, one of the food storage that surrounds the washer and one of the lonely dryer that still lives in the garage. If nothing else I get a little extra exercise on laundry days!

Next- Our bed.


Here's our closet.

A picture of the fridge. I just went grocery shopping!


Me- Thanks Aubs for taking my picture.


Our disaster of a kitchen sink. (I couldn't have picked a worse day to take pictures here!)

There's what my house looks like today. (For shame!) I guess I should turn off the computer and go clean!
I tag Crystal, Melissa, Angela, Clairesse and anyone else who wants to do it!

3 comments:

d.r. gib said...

did you get a hair cut? It looks super cute.

Hillary said...

Love the pic Aubrey took of you-she's a good photographer. I also like the one of the sink, just like mine looked. Steve begged me not to post the pic of our sink, but I just had to do it.

Thanks for playing along!

Rhiannon said...

You are looking good! Much braver than I... hope the walk goes well. Thinking of you often.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...