Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The world according to Jenna

The things this girl comes up with!

A few weeks ago she came to me with a very serious tone and asked what the disease was called when you used your computer too much. Huh? I asked a few follow up questions to try and figure out what she was talking about.

Then she told me this:
My teachers computer- the kind that folds in half (I assume a lap top) is sick. She used it too much and now it is sick and doesn't work. It has computer asthma.

At this point I was trying not to laugh out loud because she was obviously very concerned about this poor computer. I think her teachers computer has a virus, but perhaps they have uncovered a new disease. Maybe that's why some computers can't move as fast as others! Darn asthma!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night I told Jenna that I didn't feel well and I had a very sore throat.

"Oh, is that from yelling all day, Mom?"

Is that how she perceives me! Some days that might be true, but yesterday that was NOT!

2 comments:

d.r. gib said...

i hate when my computer has asthma!! Try not to strain your voice too much today.hahaha

Lisa Gibson said...

I rarely actually laugh out loud when reading blogs etc. I will usually just laugh in my head. I actually laughed out loud! I am copying that and putting it on my blog. It is just priceless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...