Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 22, 2008

What do they have in common?

Here's a puzzle for you. What do alpacas, parade floats, Christmas trees, scrapbooking, and the Salt Lake County Republican party all have in common? Give up?

Not much really, but I have attended events at the Southtown Expo Center for all of them.
(Lame puzzle, huh!)

Thanks, Tim, for being superdad Friday so I could go spend the whole day at the scrapbook expo! I am not a die-hard scrapbooker, but I enjoy it, so having a day to do only that without interruption is really nice!

I got about 22 pages done. Considering I haven't scrapbooked at all in at least two years, that was a major accomplishment. A few months ago we were looking at some of the scrapbooks I have done in the past and Aubrey got sad and asked why there weren't pictures of her, just Jenna. I felt like mother of the year! I dedicated my scrapping to her pics- or the ones I had already printed out from the last time I went to the expo but didn't finish. She was only 4 months old when we got the digital camera, so there are thousands of pictures of her, but they are all in the computer. Anyway, this was my attempt at preserving our heritage a bit and I had a very relaxing day in the process.

It comes again in March. Let me know if you are interested and we can make a date!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...