Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Making Strides Against Cancer

Ok, I think I set up our team site correctly. If you go to www.makingstridesinutah.org you are able to register for the walk. Click on "join an existing team." Our team name is Conner House Babes and Friends. (I am not creative enough to come up with a cleaver name.)

For those who are planning to walk, we need to order our shirts. I need to have your info by September 15th. Please let me know what size (size Small- XXXlarge). They are $10. As long as you promise to pay me, I will pay for them all up front. We are also going to put the names of our heroes and angels who are battling cancer, who have beat cancer, or who lost their fight. Please email me any names you want to add by the 15th.

If you have any family members or friends who want to participate, they are more than welcome! I am really excited for this and I hope you are too.

There is no fee to sign up, you don't have to donate if you don't want to, you don't have to go the full three laps. This is a no-pressure activity. I can't wait to see you!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Wish I were close enough to join you! Sounds like fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...